Twin Column Metal Cutting 210 TCSA Semi Automatic Bandsaw Machine
Our Semi-automatic Bandsaw Machine helps in cutting a wide variety of items such as wood, metal, plastic, etc. We use quality C.I. Graded cast irons in our bandsaw blades, which improves the stability as well as achieves an even cut. Our machine comes with an effective clamping vise that safely secures the work material, which allows for a smooth cut. We also offer highly rigid platform with our semi-automatic bandsaw machine that provides more accurate as well as a better surface finish. Its platform design helps reduce vibration of the band saw and other moving parts of the machine for a longer service life.
MMT - 210 TCSA Technical Specifications
- Optimum weight can be set on the machine:- 0.3 Tons
- Cutting arm is Fully casted by C.I. Graded material
- Tachometer usage for operating at the suitable band pace is important for ideal blade life
- Cutting Capacity: - Square - 210x210mm & Round â Ã210mm.
- Clamping Capacity:- Ã20mm. to Ã210mm.
- Cutting Accuracy & Cut Face:- Ã100mm Â± 0.1mm.
- Cutting Speed: - 20 to 100 mtr./min.
- Hardness to be cut: - 70 to 350 BHN.
- Bi-Metallic Band Saw Blade: - 3660x34x1.1mm.
- Floor area for machine: - 1900x1100mm.
- Saw motor - 3H.P.
- Hydraulic motor - 1.5H.P.
- Coolant Motor - 0.16H.P.
- Supply - 440 V Â± 10 % 50 Hz, 3 Phase A.C. IP 54.
Various Models Available :
- 300 TCSA Semi Automatic Band Saw Machine
- 400 TCSA Semi Automatic Band Saw Machine
- 450 TCSA Semi Automatic Band Saw Machine
- 525 TCSA Semi Automatic Band Saw
- 700 TCSA Semi Automatic Band Saw Machine
- 700 x 525 TCSA Semi Automatic Band Saw Machine
- 850 TCSA Sami Automatic Band Saw Machine
- 1000 TCSA Semi Automatic Band Saw Machine
- 1500 TCSA Semi Automatic Band Saw Machine
- 1250 TCSA Semi Automatic Band Saw Machine
- 2000x1600 TCSA Semi Automatic Band Saw Machine
6 A, Industrial Area, Ujjain Road, Dewas, Madhya Pradesh, 455001, India